Registration for the Fall 2022 season for ASA's Recreation/Development and County leagues will open on May 31st, 2022.
Registration Dates and Fees:
- Early Registration runs May 30th-July 4th: $105
- Regular Registration runs July 5th - July 31st: $115
- Late registration runs from August 1st - August 12th, or until teams are full, whichever comes first: $125
ASA will do everything possible to accommodate special requests received before registration closes. No special requests will be accepted after the registration closure dates listed below.
*County League registration closes 8/12 *Rec League registration closes 8/12
*These dates are subject to change if divisions are filled up. Spots are NOT guaranteed during late registration period.
- County Uniforms: Sent out via email, please contact us if you need your link to be resent
- Rec Uniforms are included in your registration fee
After registration closes, any players registering will be placed on the waitlist and added to teams as spots are available.
Special requests are accommodated as much as possible, however, early registration is the best way to ensure ASA is able to accommodate your special request.
Dates for the Fall 2022 season are:
- County Team practices begin: On or around August 27th
- Rec League Team practices begin: On or around August 27th
- County League First Games (tentatively): TBA
- Recreation League first games: September 10th
- Last County League games (tentatively): TBA
- Last Rec League games: November 5th (Rain date November 12th)
Additional information for the Recreation League players and families:
Recreation teams (Minis, Clinic, Juniors and Seniors) practice twice a week at local elementary schools in Odenton, Gambrills, Crofton, Millersville and Severn. Most practices start between 5:30-6pm. Game days are every Saturday at our Rec fields located at Provinces Park with start times between 8:30am-1pm. The game day schedule is generally available two weeks prior to the first Recreation league games.